My love is sleeping and Im looking at bears on google images
- Don’t wait for it. Create a world, your world. Alone. Stand alone. Create. And then the love will come to you, then it comes to you."
I am waiting to live,
waiting to die.
There’s nothing to declare here,
just a waiting.
Each faces it alone."
- I never hold on. Why hold on? Everything you hold on to, dies."
Say something, anything.
Just don’t stand there like a solid absence.
There are so many words that dream of
a short, unbound, life with your voice.
in the middle of life."
Want the change. Be inspired by the flame
where everything shines as it disappears.
Is it safer to be gray and numb?
What turns hard becomes rigid
and is easily shattered.
Pour yourself like a fountain.
Flow into the knowledge that what you are seeking
finishes often at the start, and, with ending, begins.
- Look, a butterfly. Did you make a wish?
- You don’t wish on butterflies.
- You do so. Did you make one?
- It doesn’t count."
to unite them, make them new-born
intermingle them, undress them,
until the light of the world
has the unity of the ocean,
a generous wholeness,
a fragrance alive and crackling."